Friday, August 21, 2009

~_~

emm..long time didnt update my blog already..almost forget i have this blog..

sometime feel like wanna write something but lazy to write and don know what should i write here..

well..this semester really is a busy semester for me in advance diploma.. it is 1st semester only.. omg~

mostly all the midterm test fail.. not i didnt study.. is really not enough time for me to study because of rushing assignment.. might is my time management is not good guaa..

finally the most busy week is over.. but next week still have some presentation.. busy until end of week 14.. and the final exam is just around the corner.. need to plan how to study well and smart in this final exam.. if not ....(cant imagine)

recently wat am i doing i also don know.. i found that sometime myself is 矛盾。。犹豫不觉。。想太多。。 i know what is my problem..

原来我是个这样的人。。

for my sake.. just fight for my future~~




You can close your eyes to the things that you don't want to see,
but you cannot close your heart to the things that you don't want to feel it..

No comments: